It is amazing how things I didn’t even notice before Baby, are now on the top of my hit list. Presently these things are;
- The weather; Yes I know the weather has been around for ages, but I don’t know what it is doing at any given moment. Therefore I constantly feel like a failure as Baby is often dressed for the arctic in 20 degrees + heat or in her skimpies as it turns. My bag simply isn’t big enough for ALL her clothes.
- People parking over the white line – even typing that has left me needing to stop and count to 10. Deep breath, I actually want to key their cars.
- Competitive mums, Baby’s aren’t there to be compared. Baby can only presently roll one way, but I doubt she will turn into a 30 year old that can only roll one way – they will all get there.
- Days in the house – it’s my fault, occasionally I feel lazy and it never ends well. I should ALWAYS try to get out.
- People in queues in front of me talking excessively to cashiers – I know they are just being friendly, but they should try swinging a 19lb grizzly baby in a car seat.
- Cling film – o.k so this one isn’t since Baby. I have always been seriously crap with cling film, can’t work it. I always leave it looking like mice have been at it.
- Baby and Mr Hubby – always.
- Crappy reality TV – my still baby brain can’t cope with anything highbrow.
- Facebook – gives me something to do during night feeds.
- My Kindle – as above.
- Online shopping – but MUST stop this one.
- Baby looking so happy to see me when I get her up in the morning.
- When Baby touches my face.
- Oh Baby laughing hysterically.